Set in the heart of Cheshire, close to historic Chester and a stone’s throw from the Welsh border, is Barton Bank; a holiday cottage perfect for a romantic escape for two.
Inside you’ll discover a spacious, open-plan cottage, boasting a four-poster bed, comfy leather couch, traditional log burner, well-equipped kitchen and a separate bathroom with an indulgent roll-top bath. Tastefully appointed and carefully thought out, you’ll find everything you need for a relaxing stay in rural Cheshire.
On arrival, guests will find that a ‘Welcome Basket’ has been left for their enjoyment, which includes plenty of breakfast supplies for two, plus some tasty extras! Croissants, bread, cheese, fruit, milk, orange juice and cereals are all included, and the nearby village of Holt (less than a 5 minute drive away) has a good size shop for anything else you might need. There’s also a post office in Holt, and Bellis Brothers Farm Shop has an excellent selection of fresh local produce just down the road from Barton Bank.
- Sleeps: 2 (additional guest/child can sleep on the sofa-bed)
- Kitchen includes: Oven, hob and grill, fridge with freezer shelf, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery and glasses, tea, coffee and sugar (in addition to breakfast pack)
- Log burner with logs, fire lighters and matches
- Outside seating with heater and views over the paddock
- Television with DVD player and selection of films
- Bathroom with separate shower and roll-top bath
- All towels and linen are provided
- Dogs can be accommodated with prior notice
- Free Wifi
- Travel cot available with prior notice
- Off-road parking