Godre Berwyn is Christine and Graham’s Llangollen holiday cottage, perfectly situated in this riverside town with its own parking and room for up to 6 guests.
This historic cottage still showcases its century’s old build, including traditional beams and Welsh slate roof, having been sympathetically renovated to offer modern amenities without losing its original charm.
Inside guests will discover four bedrooms – two doubles and two singles – a bathroom, ensuite shower room, kitchen, lounge/diner with log burner, enclosed rear courtyard, paved front garden with seating area and (unusually for Llangollen) a parking space.
Just around the corner there is a petrol station and convenience store, and a few steps more will see you in the centre of Llangollen with its array of restaurants, bars, cafes, shops and attractions. Turn right out of the cottage and up the hill for superb walking and stunning views of the valley.
- Ground floor double bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Double bedroom, and two single bedrooms on first floor
- Bathroom on first floor
- Lounge/diner with seating for up to six guests
- Television and DVD player with selection of films
- Log burner with logs, fire lighters and matches provided
- Kitchen with hob/oven/grill, microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge (with freezer compartment), crockery, glasses, cookware
- Courtyard with al fresco seating and BBQ
- Enclosed front garden with seating for six
- Off road parking space